Thursday, April 9, 2015

Psalms 71:14


Having your son diagnosed with an incurable disease leaves you breathless. This is coincidental since our son has Cystic Fibrosis, and it is literally taking his breath away. At first anger and fear consumed me. [& I would be lying if I said it didn't still creep up on me occasionally] Then I made a change. I decided that in order to be a decent mother for my child, friend to him at all times, and his most important advocate I had to have hope. Not only hope that he will live a healthy happy life and that we will find a cure, but hope that God has a plan. Once I accepted God's plan and gained my hope I realized I had a lot to praise God for. I had an amazing pregnancy. I have a perfect son.I have a flawless husband. I have friends and family who are continually loving and praying for us. I have hope that doctors are doing research to create medicines to assist my son. I have a wonderful life that I praise God for everyday. I am blessed beyond belief and I love this life God has given me. I love my son more than that which is imaginable.

 I praise God that all my life he has been preparing me to be Roanans mom.

Most of all I praise God for dying and saving me, and giving all the world hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment