Saturday, June 20, 2015

Happy Fathers Day!

"Any man can be a father, but if takes someone special to be a dad."

Words cannot express how thankful I am for my life. I know I say it 24/7 but I cannot thank God enough for giving me this life. I have a perfect dad who is an amazing example. Everywhere he goes he lets Gods light shine through him. He is the best man I have ever known and I always want to make him proud. My dad has taught me so much more than he knows he has. For example, how to change my own oil, drive a tractor, catch fish, gig frogs, ride for-wheelers, hunt coon, make wooden bowls, help others, testify in church, how to read and study the Bible, and one of my favorites how to see in the good in any situation. The list could go on and on... I have the best dad that God ever made and I am so thankful that he made him mine. I love you dad, I will always be your little girl. You will be always be my best friend.

My dad made huge shoes for my husband to fill, and thankfully he has. Seth is a wonderful husband and a marvellous father. He is a great cook and can make a joke about anything. He is a wonderful dad to lela and treats her like a princess. Anything she wants she gets due to her daddy. She loves him and you can tell she is a true daddys girl.

Thanks for reaching me dad, you will always be my hero. Thank you for always taking me outside and sneaking me ice cream. Thank you for letting me sleep under the covers and drive your truck. Thank you for helping me hunt squirrels, we will catch them one day. I love you and I will always be your little girl.

-Lela

Seth is also a perfect dad to Roanan. He can always bring a smile to his face. They are twins and I am so blessed to have two handsome men in my household. Seth always brings joy to Roanan face and can make him giggle every time! He is a pro dad and I am so thankful for him. He is an amazing husband who helps me 24/7. My husband brings happiness into my life and always sees the best in me. He supports me in all decisions that i make and makes it a point to always pray for our family and our marriage. I love you Seth, thank you for being a great husband and father.

Dad, thanks for always making me giggle. You always say the funniest things and make the silliest faces. I hope to be just like you when I grow up. Thank you for always coming to the doctor with me so I won't be scared. Thank you for all the prayers you pray. Thank you for watching movies with me and sitting on the porch with me. you are a great dad and I love you.

-Roanan



Happy Fathers Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment