Sunday, June 14, 2015

Worlds worst blogger.

It has been almost a month since my last posting... Oops. Life can be so busy that I let the little things slip away, but I am going to try to start sharing our journey again. God has an amazing plan for my family and I feel it would be selfish to keep our story to ourselves. On that note, let's summarize.

Current  statistics:
26in
14.8lbs
98 oxygen saturation

Current illness/infection:
Ear infection (1 ear)

Current medications:
Albuterol 2x daily (nebulizer)
Aquadex .05 ml 1x daily(vitamins)
Azithromycin (antibiotic for ear infection and lung crackles)
Creon 6,000 1 per feeding session (enzymes)
Hypersal 2x daily (nebulizer)
Ranitidine 2ml 2x daily (liquid by mouth)
Physiotherapy 3x daily 20 minute sessions

Procedures since last blog:
Nasopharyngeal culture
Experimented with Creon 12,000


Current concerns:
Ear infection
Lung crackles
Slow weight gain

Blessings since last post:
Uncountable

Journey updates:
We went to the beach (per the doctors advice). Roanan loved it, and so did his lungs! He coughed and coughed and coughed. It was amazing. He was perfect, he loved the water, the sun, and the sand. It was breathtaking to see the difference salty air can make. I praise the lord for salty air. 

We sold over 50 more t-shirts! Praise the Lord!

We were chosen by Forward Air to receive a portion of money from a fundraiser they did. God is always providing and answering prayers. I cannot say how big of a blessing that financial support was.

R is currently rolling around everywhere. 

He talks 24/7, and laughs all the time.

I am proud to say he is a momma's boy, but he does think his dad is the funniest man alive. 

He admires Lelas every move, and she loves to cuddle with him. (Especially during treatments)

Roanan loves to be outside, watch paw patrol, read books, and take naps.

God had blessed me with a wonderful family, an exceptional husband, a lovely fur-daughter, and a perfect son. My life has surpassed all of my dreams, I am so honored God entrusted me with this life.

Luke 1:49 ~ For he that is mighty has done to me great things; and holy is his name.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the update!!! Have been patiently waiting! So glad he did so well at the beach! Perfect excuse to make that trip a few times a year! Keep up the blog! I missed it!

    ReplyDelete