Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Day 1

We received a call this morning at 758 saying, "can you be at the hospital at 945? We want to do the scope this morning." Of course, was my response. I immediately jumped out of bed, woke up Seth, and started packing like a maniac. Everything got the sniff test then tossed into the bag. Thankfully, I think we got everything and were out the door by 858. Whew, what a morning!

Last night I learned how to pray without ceasing. The storm was a song activating my soul and filling my mind and mouth with prayer. I drifted in and out of sleep with prayer flowing out of my lips. I prayed as if it was all my body knew to do. It was instinctual. I felt God in the air, he was listening to every word I was mumbling and he held me. He comforted me and blessed me with a peace. A genuine calm came across me and I felt God like never before.

I believe we are ready for what today has in store. This morning we explained to R what was going to take place and assured him that we would be there the whole time. We told him that God has a special journey for him he shouldn't be scared.He just smiled and giggled like he understood every word we were saying. I can never thank God enough for my perfect son.

They advised us to request no visitors since R will also be in for a tune-up. The least germs the better. (Sorry)

Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
Do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

Please keep us in your prayers and I will try to keep updating throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment