Thursday, October 1, 2015

Happy Birthday, Mom

I am beyond thankful for my mother. She is the strongest woman I know and she has taught me so much about love, life, and Christ. My mother is truly an inspiration to me and all she meets. No matter where sure goes she shares Gods love.

She has always supported me and encouraged me to be better. She has never left me out to dry, even though there have been numerous times when it would have been acceptable. She has never missed one day praying for me and my family. After all the times I have disappointed her she still sees hope in me.

Growing up she gave me a life that most girls could only dream of. I always had the coolest clothes, the new toys, and the fullest fridge. She always hosted the funnest girls nights. Mom always had homemade oreo mcflurries in fancy glasses, the newest movie, the yummiest snacks and drinks just for me and my friends. She always opened her house to my friends and treated them like family. Me and her have so many amazing memories together that I am so happy she took the time to make. Like motos and shopping, just us girls. Or switching journals with each other. Or coming home to a clean room and my favorite supper. Or surprise gifts just because. Or reserving law and order and eating pizza rolls. Or watching me sit on the bench at ball games or going to wet lands and etc. She gave me a perfect childhood and now she helps give me a perfect life.

Every Sunday she makes dinner and welcomes her home to us. Yes, its loud and crazy and her house always ends up being a disaster but she never complains. She always prays for Roanan, Seth, and I. She truly is a mother all mother's could learn something by. Her prayers are strong and full of thanksgiving. Her heart is loving and true. She is my mom, my best friend, and my inspiration.

Tomorrow is her birthday and I pray its a great day because she deserves a life of perfect days.

Happy birthday mom, I could go on and on about how much I love you and how spectacular you are as a mom but blogger has a word limit...

- I'll live you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.-

No comments:

Post a Comment