Sunday, February 7, 2016

Get The Ball Rolling!

Okay my friends it's time to get the ball rolling!  I am working on t-shirt designs and a few fundraiser ideas for this year's great strides walk! With that being said, I need your help! Please join Roanans Rebellion and walk with us this May in Knoxville! If you have any fundraising ideas please feel free to let me know! You can comment below or email me at tanjbragdon@gmail.com!

**Repost**

It's that time of year again! FUNDRAISER TIME! The Knoxville great strides walk will be held at The Cove, May 7th. Please go register for Roanans Rebellion CLICK HERE.
We are so looking forward to this year's walk and fundraiser process! If anyone has any fundraising ideas please place them below in the comment section. We will be doing shirts again and plan to take up orders in March. I put our goal on the site for 5,000, but I am really shooting for 7,000+!
Thank you so much for your support. With your help we will make CF stand for Cure Found. 

No comments:

Post a Comment