Thursday, June 9, 2016

Day 3: 6/8

Hello Wednesday!

Not much new info to report. R still sounds gunky and has lack of appetite. Treatments and medications are going great! He blew another IV around 5am and we decided to leave it out and see if his desire to drink would return. Since he is IV-less we took advantage of it and let him play in the bath, he loved that. He also enjoyed a nice walk outside and is still enthused about watching DVD's! We have been pushing food, snacks, and juice with little success. Today they took some blood from his finger in a small vile he did awesome. I am so proud of his bravery and strength.

During the night Wednesday, R suffered from severe night terrors and his breathing seemed gunky and forced. He nervous nursed all night, meaning he used me as a pacifier instead of a bottle. Ha.

R is doing good and doesn't mind the hospital life. We have tried to make our room as comfortable as possible and do as many fun activities that we can think of. I have so much peace knowing he is in great hands.

0500 right IV blew
0530 removed IV
0700 took finger blood drops
0720 took bath
0800 unsuccessful weigh in
          98.8 temp
0830 ate 2 cheerios + 1 bite banana + 1 Creon
0830 doc, no more antibiotics, no more fluids, steroid remains. Looking for improvement.
1005 steroids + prevacid + vitamin
1100-1300 nap + 4oz
1330 4 bird peach, 1/2 French fry
1600 outside time
1700 1 bite chicken, 1 bite peach, 3 bird potato 1 Creon
1730 >2oz
1830 fell asleep
2100 nebs

Missed CPT & missed night meds

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY NAME IS NITA.

    Dr Williams,herbal treatment is the best to shrink fibroid naturally.

    Four months ago, I was scheduled an operation to remove a fairly large uterine fibroid (approx. 8 cm), which had caused me a great deal of pelvic pain and pressure on my bladder. My doctor insisted that there was no other choice but to go under the knife and I had reluctantly agreed (after trying several medications to decrease the size of the fibroid to no avail). It was approx. 2 months prior to the surgery when my husband comes across dr williams herbal remedies which my husband found and ordered for me online. With the help of my loving husband, I followed the step and procedure on how i should be taking it. and one months later I was scheduled for an ultrasound check: it was shocking. The fibroid had completely gone, I had consulted my doctor and cancelled the surgery and with your dedicated counseling guidance I managed to completely treat the fibroid from my uterus, along with the pain and anxiety that this condition had inflicted on me. Thank you so much for your kind help,any body with similar problem should contact him on his email address drwilliams098675@gmail.com his a good man

    ReplyDelete
  4. I GIVE THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS FOR GIVING ME LIFE.
    He helped me with a fast cure to fibroid and infertility,and the size of it was .7cm, Then I started taking the medication for only one month, and now am completely cured from it. I was able to make it without any surgery, now I can live like every normal human and I can eat any food of my choice If you need such help, contact him via mail on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice,i hope this also help some one out there.

    ReplyDelete