- His cough sounds so much better and is less frequent
- His temperature runs high less often. (It's the strangest thing he will be fine for a few hours then bam temp of 102 + crankiness + tears + snuggles for about 2-6 hours)
- He hasn't coughed up any goop
- His drinking is almost back to normal
And some things have remained the same:
- Night terrors are very much present and resulting in no sleep.
- Appetite is very minimal when present at all.
- Unpleasant side effects of antibiotic's play an active role in everyday life (probiotics are starting to help)
- All med's and treatments are still going strong!
So overall we are doing good. Germ prevention, treatments, CPT , medication dosing and administering, and nebulizer cleaning have occupied majority of our time but we always have time for snuggles, outside walks, bubble guppies, sticker wars and ball pit play. R has moments of hard breathing but they are beginning to fade away. Praise the Lord! He doesn't appear to be in any pain and is rarely in discomfort. I believe the antibiotics and extra treatments are starting to do their job.
- Roanan has had 2 bloody noses in 24 hours. Nothing requiring any thing serious but more than a bloody booger
- He has a weird rash on his right arm
- His cipro created whelps around his neck and any where else it comes in contact
- Numerous teeth are still budding through
- Nighttime treatments take over an hour and a half. Yikes
- We have become stricter than ever when it comes to germ prevention and neb sterilization
I could finish this blog by summarizing our wonderful life, R's superb health, how thankful I am, and etc but I believe all I need to say is this...
God is good, and it is well....